Дата: 08-11 жовтня 2019 року
We are waiting for your papers!
IEEE Conference 8-11 October, 2019 (Kyiv, Ukraine)
PIC S&T'2018 proceeding is indexed in Web of Science Core Collection.
8-11 October 2019 on the basis of Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University will be held the 2019 IEEE International Scientific and Practical Conference "Problems of Infocommunications. Science and Technology" (PIC S&T′2019).
Topics for submission include but are not limited to:
- Infocommunication System Theory
- Fundamentals of the telecommunication systems theory.
- Control, adaptation, self-organization in infocommunication systems.
- Delay and disruption tolerant networks.
- Resilient Networking.
- Applications of fractal and chaos in infocommunication technologies.
- Constructing, design and planning methods for infocommunication systems.
- Information security in infocommunication systems.
- Security and Risk Management.
- Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructures.
- Wireless & Sensor Network Privacy, Security and Routing Techniques.
- Infocommunication technologies, networks and services
- Infocommunication technologies and networks.
- Network architectures, middleware integration, and data management.
- Cloud Computing.
- Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization (SDN/NFV).
- Internet of Things.
- Wireless Infocommunication technologies and networks
- Mobile infocommunication systems and signal processing.
- 5G Heterogeneous Networks.
- Multi-carrier systems, spread spectrum techniques, cognitive radio networks, emerging technologies.
- High speed, low latency, multi-stream data techniques (full-duplex, LTE, MIMO).
- D2D, M2M, V2V Communications.
- Active and passive wireless sensors, systems, and networks
Size of the conference paper should be 4 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according to IEEE Proceedings format.
May 10, 2019 - deadline for early submission (with discount);
June 20, 2019 - deadline for regular submission;
July 1, 2019 - notification of paper acceptance (early submission);
July 30, 2019 - notification of paper acceptance (regular submission);
August 12, 2019 - deadline for payment of the registration fee (made after confirmation of receipt of materials);
August 12, 2019 - deadline for Camera Ready Paper.
Discounts for: early submission; IEEE members; students.
You will be notified by email about the inclusion in the program of the conference.
All conference papers that accepted by Program committee and presented on the conference will be sent for indexing by IEEE Xplore, Scopus, Web of Science, and other databases.
According to the results of the conference, authors may be proposed to extend their papers i.e. accomplish published proceedings with scientific results and change the title of the work, it's abstract and conclusions. Extended work, formatted due to requirements and accomplished with author′s proceedings citation, might be submitted for publication in special issue books published by Springer.
You can register and upload your conference papers to use the link.
Additional information can be found on the conference website http://picst.org.
|Visit our page|